May 4-5, 2015
10 on the Park @ Time Warner Center
Columbus Circle, NYC
For a quarter century, NewYorkBIO has been the voice of New York's life science community, helping to define the industry, protect its interests, and grow its opportunities.
Join us May 4-5 in New York City as we celebrate 25 years of life science development in New York, from the humble beginnings of a handful of researchers and companies, to the current, multi-billion dollar enterprise that it is today.
The conference will feature a keynote address by Dr. Siddhartha Mukherjee, author of the Pulitzer Prize winning book The Emperor of All Maladies, the inspiration for Ken Burns's documentary Cancer: The Emperor of All Maladies, which airs on PBS in March 2015.
Other conference hightlights include:
- Over 20 insightful panel discussions on the most important issues facing the life science industry
- A Regenerative Medicine Symposium
- PhD and Post-Doc Career Symposium
- "Building Biotech in New York" Symposium
- A Gala 25th Anniversary Reception on May 4 (tonight we're gonna party like it's 1990)
- Cinco de "Bio" celebration on May 5
- And much more!
Early Bird registration ends April 5! Register now and save!