Benefits of Sustaining Membership
Organizations that choose to become Sustaining Members demonstrate their clear commitment to and investment in the growth of the biotechnology industry in New York by supporting legislative and regulatory efforts, life science business activities, business networking, and education.
All Basic Membership benefits plus:
- Offered a seat on the NewYorkBIO Board of Directors for as long as the Sustaining Membership remains in effect.
- Listed as Sustaining Member on the NewYorkBIO website homepage, newsletters, and all appropriate marketing and communications materials.
- Logo will be on the registration give-away given to all annual meeting attendees.
- Entitled to all benefits affiliated with the Diamond Sponsor level at the NewYorkBIO annual meeting.
- Option to host two membership networkers per year ($7,000 value).
- Right of first refusal for other available NewYorkBIO event sponsorships.
- Other benefits and acknowledgements can be included throughout the year where appropriate.
For more information, contact Jennifer Hawks Bland at Jennifer.Bland@newyorkbio.org