The NewYorkBIO 2017 Annual Conference will take place May 10-11, 2017, at 10 on the the Park @ Time Warner Center in Columbus Circle.
Each year the event draws over 1,000 attendees from New York and across the Northeast, as well as a global audience including attendees from Europe and Asia.
Who should attend?
The NewYorkBIO Annual Conference is the official meeting of the Association, bringing together emerging and established companies, investors, business development professionals, scientists and others supporting and advancing life science discoveries. The attendees are:
- Emerging company executives
- Biopharma business development executives
- Members of the financial community
- Venture capitalists, angels and strategic investors
- Members of the professional advisory community
- Academic PIs & industry researchers