PitchFest is sponsored by
Calling all life science entrepreneurs!
Here is a chance for your life science startup company to gain exposure with potential investors and New York's bioscience community as a whole.
PitchFest 2017 will be held on May 10, 2017, Day One of the NewYorkBIO 2017 Annual Conference. There will be hundreds of professionals from across New York's bioscience sector in attendance.
When: May 10, 2017
Where: 10 on the Park @ Time Warner Center, 60 Columbus Circle, 10th Floor, NY NY 10019
View map and driving directions
For more info on the conference: http://conference.newyorkbio.org
How Pitch Fest Works
A good pitch is the first step in the funding process!
At PitchFest, each entrepreneur will give a 10-minute pitch presentaion to a panel of experienced investors and business development specialists. This will be followed by 3 minutes of Q&A and 3 minutes of non-rebuttal feedback from the panel.
Each presentation will be evaluated and scored on a range of important business and scientific criteria.
Leading scorers and winners will be announced during the keynote program on Thursday, May 11.
If you are a life science entrepreneur working in pharmaceuticals, medical devices, diagnostics, biotechnology, or digital health then this is the event for you!
How to Apply
If you interested in participating then please fill out the application at the bottom of this page. For questions please contact Nathan Tinker (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- New pitch participants will be considered on a rolling basis up until April 15.
- Companies selected to participate in the competition will be notified by April 22.
- Selected companies will be invited to sign up for individualized training sessions with seasoned mentors, date TBD.
Benefits of participation
- The entrepreneur with the winning pitch will be announced during the keynote program on May 11 will receive
- 1-year complimentary membership to NewYorkBIO;
- Complimentary consultation with representatives from the PitchFest sponsors;
- Additional prizes for will likely be added in the coming weeks!
All PitchFest participants: